Description: The PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/16/16 provides 16 digital Inputs/Outputs with hardware noise filtering and input tolerance up to 30V. This board comes with a 180cm Mini-USB cable and a hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers).
The Digital Inputs are activated by an external voltage source, triggering on a wide voltage range - 4 to 30VDC. They provide built-in filtering, to eliminate false triggering from electrical noise. They can be used to convey the state of on/off devices, such as push buttons, limit switches, relays.
The Digital Outputs can be used to directly control substantial devices, switching up to 30VDC at up to 2 Amps. The Output acts as a switch to ground, and is protected from transient voltages typical when switching inductive devices - relays, solenoids, motors. The Outputs can be used to directly control devices requiring substantial power such as incandescent lights, high power LEDs, relays, solenoids, motors.
- 16 digital Inputs - with hardware noise filtering - sensing up to 30VDC
- 16 digital Outputs controlling up to 30VDC
- Red LED indicators on digital outputs and Green LED indicators on digital inputs
- Two terminal blocks with +5V USB power
- Connects directly to a computer's USB port
- Digital input impedance (-0.5V to +5.5V): 110KΩ
- Digital input impedance (>5.5V): 10KΩ
- Digital output impedance (on): 0.2KΩ
- Digital input update rate: 125 updates/second
- Digital input minimum event detection time: 3ms
- Digital output update rate: 125 updates/seconds
- Digital output current sinking (30V): 2A Max.
- USB voltage range: 4.6 - 5.5VDC
- Device quiescent current consumption: 14mA
- Maximum current with all digital outputs LEDs ON: 62mA
- Maximum current with all digital outputs and inputs LEDs ON: 106mA
- Available current for applications: 394mA max
- Terminal block wire size: 16 - 26AWG
- Operating temperature: 0 - 70°C