Description: The Sonar Sensor is a compact high performance ultrasonic rangefinder made by MaxBotix that can detect objects at a distance of 6 to 254 inches (6.45 m) with a 1 inch resolution. The sensor automatically calibrates itself when powered up.
The sensor cable that ships with the 1128 must be soldered to the sensor board; the EZ-1 sensor can then be connected to an analog port on a PhidgetInterface board and controlled through our powerful API.
- Current Consumption: 3mA
- Supply Voltage: 3.0VDC to 5.25VDC
- Ping Rate: 20Hz
- Sonar Range: 6 inches to 254 inches (6.45m)
- Range Resolution: 1 inch
- Detects objects from 0 inches to 254 inches (6.45 meters) with 1 inch resolution.
- Automatic calibration when powered up
- Operates between 2.5V to 5.5V
- The sensor is Ratiometric.
Comes packaged with:
For information on connecting the sonar sensor and using the Phidgets API, read the Product Manual. For detailed technical information on the EZ1 sensor, read the Maxbotix datasheet.
This sensor connects to an Analog Input on the:
Code Samples for this product can be found at the Phidgets website.